What's New in Lingidy
Version 2.1.17 📲
- Added More menu to tab bar with options for Translator, Ask a Question, Settings, Lingidy Plus, and Other apps by Vidalingua.
- Implemented Translator to provide on-the-fly translations using advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Integrated Translator into phrase Search. If you search for something not found in a lesson, a Translate link will appear.
- Added Ask a Question to More menu. Ask other users questions, or to validate a translation, in a forum.
- Improved Free Trial offer. Tap More > Lingidy Plus > START MY FREE WEEK, to access all phrases and exercises.
- Added opt-in advertising that unlocks hundreds of phrases and thousands of exercises.
- Implemented on-demand help system. When help is available, Daario the Dolphin pulses. Tap on the Daario for help tips.
- Fixed Words Exercise bug resulting in wrong answer alert when iOS language is not set to English.
- Enhanced Words Exercise algorithm that jumbles answer buttons.
- Improved Write Exercises by removing punctuation from answer buttons.
- Fixed Write Exercise issue which occasionally caused only one letter to appear in answer buttons.
- Added back button to Write Exercise on iPads.
- Decreased the delay between exercise scoring and the Continue button, so you can move through lessons faster.
- Fixed issue which caused phrases not be pronounced if you tapped on them in rapid succession.
- Added English to language selectors on startup and on More > Settings screen.
- Fixed Words Exercise issue for iOS Dark mode.
- Implemented improvements to launch screen, localization, and in-app help.
Issues with this update? Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like free updates, please rate Lingidy apps 5-stars in the App Store 🤩
Interested in beta testing? Email email@example.com
- Implemented selection of all language combinations, 64 in all, so users aren't limited to choosing English as one of them.
- Enhanced voices when user taps phrase in lessons and phrases, to hear them pronounced.
- Added Writing Exercises to teach users how to spell words that are missing from phrases.
- Improved Word Order Exercises by removing punctuation adding random word to selection list that is not found in the correct answer.
- Implemented Facebook login so we can save users progress across platforms and devices.
- Added end of speech detection to Say Excercise so user doesn't have to tap microphone to confirm end of speech.
- Changed lesson button text to match iOS default language.
- Improved layout of tab bar on iPad.